[rev_slider alias=”corona” slidertitle=”Corona”][/rev_slider]
CMBTS is a US-based Medical Billing Company located in Virginia. We are providing end-to-end business solutions to US Healthcare providers.
- CMBTS has a strong horizontal focus with its medical billing, coding, RCM (Revenue Cycle Management), Collection & EHR solutions.
- CMBTS is a best-in-class medical billing services provider. Our goal is to serve our clients with exceptional work experience while helping them succeed at every scale.
- We have strived a long way and have evolved into a body of most learned billing experts around, who can seamlessly connect with any medical office and make it successful with our capability.
- A solid team of certified billers & coders who own extensive knowledge in their field across several specialities.
- We have nurtured a culture of customer care and relationship management that is setting us apart from other service providers in the healthcare industry.
- Flexible working hours so the provider can communicate with his account manager easily.
CMBTS a versatile Medical Billing Company serving more than 100 providers with different specialties. We are
located in Virginia but serving in every state of US. Currently we are handling Mentioned are some of these specialties are as:
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Challenges you may face while managing the revenue cycle process?
- Low collections and high balance in account receivables
- Retention and management of extra-billing staff, which also include lack of qualified personnel and billing resources
- Un-necessary costs of administration and processing services
- Increasing need for IT capital expenditures
- Difficulty keeping up with ever-changing claims processing procedures
- Lack of follow-through on low-value claims and with insurance companies
on Credentials, payment, etc.
- Distraction from core business objectives
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Patient Registration
- Insurance Eligibility
- Charge Capture
- Medical Coding
- Timely Submission
- Payment Posting
- Denial Management
- Follow up
- Collection Agency
CMBTS offers the following services but is not limited to:
• Charge Entry
• Submission (Paper/Electronic)
• Payer Rejections
•Payment Posting (ERA/Paper Remittance)
• Denial Review and Management
• Patient Payment
• Follow-up (Resubmission if required)
• Appeal (Denials & Underpaid claims)
• Send Statements on Monthly Basis
• Work on Returned Mail
Benefits with CMBTS
- 2 working days turn around time to submit clean claims and apply postings.
- Quick follow up on every account once 27 days of ageing has been reached.
- Billing accuracy level 95% – 98%.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Shared Monthly Reports
- Increase in practice revenue.
- Faster RCM
- Decrease in Account receivables
- Reduced Financial cycle
- Reduced cost by electronic transmissions
- Highly skilled and specialized billing resources.
- A strategic approach to Medical Billing
- Eliminate in-house resource retention and training headaches.